Superfine Drum Carder
Ashford Drum Carder Super Fine - 120 PPSI - 20cm / 8" Width
For finer wools & luxury fibres.
Fibre preparation made easy.
- Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently.
This new, improved model has two ratios for even more flexibility and control when carding and blending. Use the 6:1 ratio to prepare your fleece. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting. Use the 4:1 ratio to blend sliver, colours and different fibre types consistently into an open and airy batt.
- Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre.
- All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn.
- The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life.
- Strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood.
- Rubber feet to prevent it slipping.
- Card 50gm (2oz) batt quickly and efficiently.
- Assembled and lacquered ready to use.