Royal Rooster Chicken Coop (Castle Royale)
Chicken Castle Royale
A great mobile coop for a larger flock. The Chicken Castle Royale suits up to 10 chickens!
Standard Silver frame, anodised. Optional Black frame.
Standard Mesh 25mm x25mm. Optional 12.5mm mesh.
Standard Zincalume. Optional Colorbond.
Pre-order only - approx. 4-6 weeks lead time (average).
*Pick up only from Dungog NSW or Carrington NSW. Can’t be posted without prior arrangement as different pricing applies.
* Chicken coop does not include the Optional Extras listed. These need to be added individually to your order also, as applicable.
* Optional items cannot be purchased individually without chicken coop itself.
*Other Royal Rooster models also available for order through us. Please contact us for details if you are looking for smaller or larger coops, cages or aviaries.
- Suits up to 10 chickens
- Measures 2.85m long, 1.2m wide and 1.05m high
- Made from strong, yet light-weight, anodized aluminium frame
- Strong 2.5mm thick galvanised mesh with 25mm x 25mm squares (smaller mesh available)
- Made standard with a full solid roof, three solid walls in zincalume, galvanised mini corrugated iron. Choice of Colorbond colours available for upgrade.
- 2 wooden perches and wooden ladder provided
- Wooden laying boxes available as an upgrade
- Takes between 1-2 hours to assemble, with detailed illustrated instructions provided
Unlike imported coops, Royal Rooster coops are designed and made in Australia, taking into consideration our very hot summers. The whole front of the housing section on the Chicken Castle Royale is open to allow maximum ventilation on hot days. The upstairs section also has a mesh floor to allow ventilation from below.
Weather Shield Optional Upgrade: There are optional 'weather shields' (as pictured) that can also be purchased to provide extra protection in wet or windy weather. One shield further encloses the housing section with still a gap for the chickens to walk up the ladder. The second shield goes over the mesh upstairs floor so you can add straw or other bedding in the cooler weather. This shield is very easy to remove for cleaning.