Re-Jeans Recycled Denim
Re-Jeans is a soft, thick cotton yarn crafted from recycled denim cotton and ideal for wearing against the skin. The recycling process gives the yarn a soft matt finish with a slight slub which adds texture and interest to the finished fabric.
Re-Jeans is light to wear and does not itch or prickle making it perfect for tops, sweaters, cardigans, scarfs, hats, beanies, gloves and mittens. Being 100% cotton Re-Jeans keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer. This yarn is easy to use and has great stitch definition - see the knitted sample in herringbone stitch. It would be fabulous in a cabled sweater.
- Soft thread which does not split - easy to knit, crochet or weave
- 100% recycled from denim cotton
- Eco-friendly - old jeans get a second chance!
- Vegan friendly
- Matt, slub finish
- Pascuali Re-Jeans Yarn
- 100% Recycled Cotton (Cotton from India, spun & dyed in Portugal)
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
- Length: 192m / 210 yds
- Approx 5ply
- Care: machine wash to 40 C / 104 F using mild detergent and delicate cycle. Dry flat. Can be lightly ironed.