* Build a DIY worm-composting system for a cupboard or garage
* Craft a layered, under-the-sink composting system from terracotta pots
* Construct a simple outdoor compost bin from repurposed wooden pallets
* Use up-cycled wire fencing to build a mobile composting system on the driveway
* Learn how to compost larger sticks and branches to build new food and flower gardens
* Up-cycle a plastic bucket to make an indoor compost fermenting system
Plus, you'll find plans to keep cat and dog waste out of the landfill by using a ground-breaking (and safe) DIY composting system. And if you don't garden, author and composting professional Michelle Balz offers plenty of other ways you can utilise the wonderful, crumbly compost you create. Whether you're just starting your no-waste journey or you're a seasoned recycling and re-purposing pro, No-Waste Composting is an invaluable tool to have at your side.