Ashford e-Carder 30cm Wide Dual Motor
Preorder yours today & we will have it shipped direct from our supplier!
Easily turn your homegrown fibre into processed fibre to spin, felt or sell
This e-carder has two very powerful motors to making carding both easy and quick!
Suitable for a wide range of microns including fine, course and textured locks.
Also includes a packer brush, cleaning brush, doffer and clamps.
• Infinitely variable speed control for both drums plus a ratio control to vary the in-feed speed
• Acrylic safety covers over the drums and the drive belts, and a magnetic safety switch, for safe use
• Stepped tooth non-slip drive belts with belt tensioners
• Additional on/off foot switch allows hands-free fibre preparation and feeding-in
• When in reverse, for fibre removal, the drums rotate at 10% carding speed
• Carding drums can be removed to clean bearings
• Manufactured in beautiful Silver Beech hardwood with a lacquered finish
It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
- 30cm (12ins) width
- Produces a massive 100gm (4oz) batt
- Adjustable drum clearance
- Available only with fine (72 point) cloth
|72-point teeth on the main drum and 36-point cloth on the feed-in drum helps keep the feed-in drum clean|
|two 24v motors with geared drive|
|packer brush, doffer, cleaning brush, feed-in/dizzing stick, on/off foot switch and 24-volt mains transformer|
|51 x 40 x 32cm high (20 x 15¾ x 12½ins)
large 21 x 31cm (8¼ x 12⅜ins) feed-in tray