A4 Journal - Australian Wildflowers
The ultimate artist's companion.
Be inspired to express your creative ideas and musings in this locally made, earth-friendly journal. It has a super sturdy hard cover to protect your precious pages, and the front and back cover are adorned with Australian botanical artwork by local artist Negin Maddock.
This journal contains 120 blank pages.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 120 blank pages
- Spiral bound
- 302mm x 215mm x 15mm (not including the spiral)
- A4 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, 100gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable based ink
About the artist
Negin Maddock is an illustrator, surface designer, and printmaker from Sydney, Australia. At university she studied mechanical engineering, and later a PhD in biomedical engineering. Being a scientist, Negin takes a very technical approach to her art making, believing a deep understanding and knowledge of the subject matter are the key to a successful design.