A Guide to Embroidery
This booklet is PERFECT for anyone who is brand new to embroidery, or only has a very basic knowledge. This little booklet will walk you through some of the most important tools and accessories required to get you started. We also walk you through your first stitches using 6 basic embroidery stitches that are most commonly used in a lot of patterns and designs.
'A Guide to Embroidery' is intended to get your started and help equip you so that you feel empowered and encouraged to continue on your stitchy journey.
The guide includes the following:
- A table of contents and Introduction
- Getting to know the Embroidery tools such as fabric, thread, hoops, needles and more.
- Additional Tools or as I like to call them “Stitchy Accessories”
- 6 Basic Embroidery stitches, Straight stitch, Back Stitch, Stem stitch, Satin stitch, French knots and Lazy Daisy.
- Conclusion and a little about Brynn&Co.