Merchant & Mills Cotton Dry Oilskin Grey
Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK.
This is quite a blue grey shade. The finish is drier and crisper than our other oilskins with a matte appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 7.2oz /245gsm.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- Inspired by a 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing with a spray so the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool setting iron or just finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 93.
All Merchant and Mills oilskins are sent folded unless otherwise requested. There is an additional charge for oilskin orders to be sent rolled.
Whole width fabric is sold in 50cm increments. Price is per 50cm. For lengths greater than 50cm please select QTY2+ and so on.