30minute Mozzarella & Ricotta
It may not come from Italy, but it sure is the next best thing and all in just about 30 minutes. What more can you ask for? Comes with complete instructions, making it easy for everyone in the family to have a go.
This Kit Contains:
- 12 page Recipe/Instruction booklet
- Reusable "Loose Weave" Cheese cloth
- 200 mm Dairy Thermometer
- Rennet (Suitable for Vegetarians) (Up to 40 batches)
- 250 gm Cheese Salt
- 250 gm Citric Acid
- 50 ml Calcium Chloride
You Will Need: (most of which can be found in your kitchen)
- Stainless steel pot to place your milk in large enough to hold four litres
- Stainless steel Perforated spoon
- Stainless steel Curd Knife
- Stainless steel Ladle
- Microwave safe bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Rubber Gloves
How Much Does It Make?
This kit will make up to 40 batches of Mozzarella, each batch being 600 to 700 grams.