We are really excited to offer numerous creative programs at Hive & Gobbler for kids, for which NSW CreativeKids vouchers can be used.
Term 1 Program:
- Drawing (Primary School) - Mondays (6 sessions; 3:30-4:30pm) - FULL
- Drawing (All ages) - Thursdays (6 sessions; 3:30pm-4:30pm) - SPACE AVAILABLE
- Clay Program (ages 8-14yrs) - Tuesdays (5 sessions; 3:30-4:30pm), starting 16 Feb 2021 - SPACE AVAILABLE
- Fibre Arts (all ages) - Every second Saturday (4 sessions, 9am-11am) - SPACE AVAILABLE
Term 2 Program:
- The Art of Visual Story Telling / Design Program (High School) - Tuesdays (8 sessions; 3:45-5pm) - SPACE AVAILABLE
**More listings for Term 2, Term 3 and Term 4 will be added very soon! Stay tuned....
Importantly, you do not have to have a NSW CreativeKids voucher to participate in these programs, but we would encourage you to check your eligibility. Most families will be eligible for 2 x $100 vouchers per year, per child to participate in creative programs. If you are without a voucher, or have used it on another program you can still join us, but you will be required to pay the applicable term fee. We try to keep these fees as accessible as possible for families.
Using a NSW CreativeKids voucher? Great! Please ensure you select the the appropriate program via our booking system. Immediate payment will not be required, but you must provide a copy of your voucher prior the commencement date. To do this, please email thru a copy of your voucher AND your child's DOB to email@example.com once you have it.
If you have not previously applied for a NSW CreativeKids voucher, or would like some more information about this NSW Government initiative you can find out more and apply at the following link: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
Location: Rear of 211 Dowling Street, Dungog NSW
Parking: Dowling St or nearby side streets
Please note that all workshops will be run outside if the weather is nice, so participants can enjoy our beautiful outdoor space. If it is too hot, windy or wet, we will be indoors in our air-conditioned classroom space.