"Beauty from Natural Products Part 1" with Pat Collins - Sat 19 Feb 2022
"Beauty from Natural Products Part 1" with Pat Collins
Learn how to create a natural cosmetic range. Understand more about the ingredients that are in common cosmetics and how you can replace them. You will learn about the oils, herbs, butters and so much more that will nourish and revitalize your skin type.
▪ Aloe and comfrey moisturising cream
▪ Body butter
▪ Rich cream for sensitive skin *
▪ Nourishing oil *
▪ Hydrating lotion
We start by learning about the items we’re making, which will be made in small groups. The products we make are divided up for everyone to take home.
Light lunch, tea/coffee included.
Time: 9:30am - 2:30pm (5 hours)
Location: Rear of 211 Dowling Street, Dungog NSW
Parking: Dowling St or nearby side streets
Please note that this workshop will be run outside so you can enjoy our beautiful outdoor space. If it is too hot, windy or wet, we will be indoors in air-conditioning.
- Your own water bottle and hat
- Wear clothes you feel comfortable in and don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring a sense of humour, your thirst for new knowledge and your ability to share your own knowledge with others.
LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE:
- Any specific dietary needs (e.g. allergies, gluten-free)
- Any other special needs
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER:
Pat Collins has been teaching for 30 years and has 26 years of Practice as a Herbalist. She is based in Muswellbrook and runs a range of different workshops, 4 of which we look forward to hosting this year in Dungog.